Visa on Arrival India now launched
India has been holding on to the classic and slightly complicated visa procedure, but it has suddenly got easier for some nationalities who can obtain a visa on arrival. Visitors with the only purpose of recreation and tourism in India and holding a passport for any of the countries below may use visa on arrival:
- Cook Islands
- Marshall Islands
- Niue Island
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of Korea
- Solomon Islands
Please note that nationals of countries not listed above have to apply the normal way.
- International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least six months validity.
- International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders.
Please find more information and apply for ETA on: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html.
Please visit www.incredibleindia.org to find out about this amazing and mesmerizing destination.
Do you know more about visa on arrival India? Please let me know on Twitter, on Facebook or in the comments below.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!